Friday, 23 September 2016

Beers to you! - Birthday Card

Hello peeps!  I'm sharing the birthay card I made for my hubby at the beginning of this month.  I used three sheets from the Hunkydory's Little Book of Manly Moments.

I backed my card with corrugated burgundy cardstock from my stash.  I really like this humorous quote on the front and of course it's true - heehee.  I have cut the bottles from another sheet, hubby enjoys real ale so they seemed appopriate.  I adhered a few with 3D foam to give some depth.  The button and string are from my stash.

I have added a second funny quote to the inside and mat and layered onto a piece embossing card stock (Craftwell Argyll Checkered embossing folder) coloured with distress ink and cut a few more bottles.  I used Anna Marie Designs kraft card as my based card as I think kraft is great for masculine cards.

Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. A perfect masculine card Tracy.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Tracy, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card love all the bottles of ale and brilliant sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x