Monday, 19 September 2016

Bonus Papers - Quick Cards Made Easy Issue 157

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a card made for Quick Cards Made Easy magazine using the bonus papers, Fun & Frosty.  Unfortunately it didn't make it into the magazine but it is on their blog and Facebook page.

I tried my hand a some more origami for this card and have included a photo tutorial (unfortunately my webcam hadn't arrived in time to record a tutorial, and as I write this I'm waiting for a re-order as the original has been lost in transit!).


Once my webcam arrives I will try to record a tutorial.
I was inspired to make little shopping bags by the Winter woolies design on the papers, I just love going Christmas shopping all wrapped up in hat, scarf and gloves.

As you will see I have used two different papers on the front, trimmed with my scallop blade and cut elements from the papers too.

I have also used two papers for the inside.

Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Super card Tracy, love the layout and the gift bags look great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and love the cute gift bags. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a shame it didn't get into the magazine, I would of definitely of put into the magazine if I was the editor, gorgeoues design and clever concept too. Hope your webcam arrives soon for you. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the littlr origami bags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love your use of the bonus papers :)
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x