Saturday, 3 September 2016

DT Project - Sisters of Craft Challenge September 2016

Finally managed to get this uploaded, I've had a few blogger gremlins!  It's time for a new challenge over at the Sisters of Craft Blog.  This month we are sponsored by Fabrika Fantasy.  I used Young Mermaid.  I have coloured her with First Edition markers.

I have also used a silver gel pen and white marker pen.

This will be our last Sisters of Craft Challenge for a few months, but please keep an eye on the blog for a relaunch.  I have decided to step down from the team so this is my last creation for the team. 

Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant image and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Tracy, I love the gorgeous design and mermaid.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning, beautifully coloured image! Thanks for visiting my blog and publishing my blog candy event. x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x