Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Inspired by Thailand - Dali Art and Hobby Art Stamps

Today I'm sharing a card inspired by a friend's trip to Thailand.  After speaking to her and seeing the photographs I immediately knew the design I wanted to create for her birthday card.

I have used Hobby Art Indian Summer and DaliART Henna Alphabet.

Using Clarity and Sheena Douglass masks I created a scene using distress inks.


I have mounted the letters on black 3D foam pads and drawn the lines with a micron pen to create balloons.
I used one of the boarder stamps from the Hobby Art set for the insert.

Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x