Tuesday, 27 September 2016

London & Breakfast at Tiffany's Part 1

About 3 weeks ago I went on a trip to London with my mum, this was an early birthday gift from my parents.  It was a lovely bright sunny day and we saw some of the sights, had a picnic lunch, picked up some postcards to send to friends & family and then watched a production of Breakfast at Tiffany's at the Haymarket Theatre.  This is one of my all time favourite films and Audrey Hepburn is in my top 5 of favourite actresses.  I must say Pixie Lott did a fabulous job.



I had a lot of fun making this digital scrapbook page,  Mum and I had such a fabulous time and I really enjoyed capturing the day and memories in this page.

Next post; 29 Sept.

Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally 'Sweet' Challenge - Digital Scrpbook Page - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/dsc-154-with-lozzys-digi-paper-designs.html

I made TOP 3!

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely time in London Tracy and a great layout to remember a special trip.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous layout Tracy, lots of super details.
    It sounds like you had a wonderful day out in London with your Mum, how lovely to record it in this way.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapbook page and sounds like you enjoyed the trip-this is a film I have never seen it was shown a couple of times on TV and something always came up to make me miss it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love Breakfast and Tiffany's and have to agree with you about Audrey Hepburn. Beautiful scrapbook page too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT memory page, love all the details. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet with this lovely page. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super lay out, Tracy, and a lovely way to remember your special treat with your mum. Sounds like you had a great time in London. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x