Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Quick & Simple - Birthday Card

Greetings!  Gosh this month is flying by, there are now only 101 days until the end of the year!!!

Today's make is a quick and simple masculine birthday card.  The blue cardstock is from an old issue of Cardmaking in Easy Steps with came with a fantastic Outdoors Collection.  The kit included the honeycomb embossing folder that I have used on the card, I took an old nail file to it to add some distress.

Apologies for the lighting on this but it was taken at night in a rush! 

The ribbon and brads are also from the kit.  The string is from my stash and the sentiment is from Craftwork cards Vogue kit.

Creative Blessings. x

4 comments:

  1. Super card Tracy and love that honeycomb design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the honeycomb design and such a wonderful masculine card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the distressed honeycomb embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good Tracy, love the distressing. Hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x