Sunday, 11 September 2016

Vintage Collection - Flora Antique kit from Tattered Lace

Today I'm sharing a selection of cards made using the Antique Flora kit from Tattered Lace.

I love the vintage look of this kit and have teamed it with a few pieces from my stash such as ribbon, string and peel offs!  I know these are considered as old-fashioned by some but I think they still have their place and they have just the right look for this kit.

The first is a card with a voucher pocket on the front.   I have used vellum and decoupage from the kit and a peel off from my stash and a copper gel pen.
I built the decoupage up on this one and gave it some shape too.  Another peel off from my stash.

These vellum and die cut butterflies are from the kit.
I have decorated the inside of this card with some of the vellum and a Tattered Lace die and some ribbon.
I also cut some brads from a sheet of the patterned card using a small circle punch.

This one I built up with lots of foam tape and decoupage layers.  I have also added some string from my stash.

Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Not old-fashioned at all Tracy, I love anything vintage and as you know I'm a great fan of tattered lace and really like all of your crations in this post.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not old fashion at all, vintage never goes out of fashion and you have created a sweet delicate design and just so pretty. Best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Tracy I love vintage as well x Love all theses cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, Tracy. Have a good evening! Hugs XXX

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x