Monday, 24 October 2016

Birthday Poppies

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend.  We spent Saturday with my parents as it was my mum's birthday.  Today I'm sharing the birthday I made for my dad to give my mum.



Supplies used; 

Images and backing sheets Creative Crafting World - Betty Davis A Walk in the Countryside papercrafting kit
Noor! Design UK Large Leaf Die
Crushed Olive distress ink
Forest Moss distress ink
Pine Needles distress ink
Festive Berries distress ink
Fired Brick distress ink

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes - http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/kenny-k-in-october-anything-goes.html



13 comments:

  1. It is so pretty and poppies are my favourite flowers so clever how you made a poppy flower and leaves really sets it of x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card. I love all the poppies I like seeing them on cards. I bet your mum loved this card. I hope she had a very Happy Birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful make - i love the poppy images and the diecut poppy you created x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated birthday wishes to your Mum-beautiful Poppy images and love the dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Tracy. I love the wonderful poppy images, the Kraft card background and the pretty die-cuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love poppies - so bright and fearless! This is a beautiful card, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Tracy. I love the poppies.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Tracy, I love poppies. I bet your mum loved it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Ilove poppies Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, I love the poppy 'toppers' and your layout with the die-cuts is wonderful. Thank you so much for entering the Crafts Galore Encore (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x