Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Bonus Papers - Quick Cards Made Easy Issue 158

Today I'm showcasing a make for Quick Cards Made Easy magazine using their bonus papers for this month's issue.  10 readers make cards and then 3 are picked to be featured in the magazine so I've no idea until I purchase the magazine if I was chosen to be published but it's quite exciting to find out and if it's not in the mag it does go on their FB page and blog. 

I thought the vintage Christmas papers were gorgeous. As soon as I saw that some of the images were stamps I knew what I was going to design.   

I cut the north pole poinsettia papers using the pinking blade on my trimmer wrapped around twine and string from stash, added a tag and stamp from the bonus papers and a sparkly tree brad from my stash, and voila a Christmas parcel style card.

I like to use the papers from the inside too.
Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. Great card very clever I love it very creative idea and a very clever idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Tracy, I always love seeing a Poinsettia or two.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and good luck, I hope your card is chosen.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card i love the gorgeous design fab papers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love the papers and the parcel layout-hope your card was chosen
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x