Wednesday, 26 October 2016

More Birthday Poppies

Greetings! As I mentioned in Monday's post Saturday was my mum's birthday and I shared the card I had made for my dad to give her.  Today I'm sharing the birthday I made for her.

Decoupage and backing sheets Creative Crafting World - Betty Davis A Walk in the Countryside papercrafting kit
Anna Marie Designs Black Card

Creative Blessings.  x

You can connect with me on

Instagram    Pinterest   Facebook   Twitter

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Simply Papercraft Challenge - Anything Goes - http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/challenge-39.html


11 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful and delightful card, I'm sure your Mum would of adored to receive this on her birthday. Love that it as poppies too, as it's coming up to November. I really enjoy seeing your work Tracy. Best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stepper card and love the decoupage image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Tracy, I am sure you Mum absolutely loved it, I know for sure this Mum would.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tracy, what a beautiful card, I just love the scene. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stepper card Tracy. I love the poppies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card poppies my favourite flowers love the image which reminds of late summer days perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a beautiful card Tracy, such lovely image I am sure your mum loved it.
    Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Tracy and a beautiful poppy image. Happy Birthday to you. You share your birthday with my mother. Enjoy your meal out xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HUGE Happy Birthday to you xxx I love your card its beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very stylish make, I'm sure you Mum loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x