Wednesday, 19 October 2016

The Strength of a Survivor

As I expect many of you are aware this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and some of you will know that it's a very important campaign to me after I faced my own battle in 2013. I learnt many things during that time, about myself and others, and in many ways my life is so much richer.  My attitude to life has changed, I'm a glass half full girl now! I now know all the people I can call on in a crisis and who will give me strength but most of all I now realise my own strength - I fought it and I won!   That's why I choose this sentiment (is an altered version of one I found on Pinterest) for my digital creation for the Digitally Sweet Challenge theme.


Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the Digitally "Sweet" Challenge - Challenge no. 155 - Use pink - a little or a lot - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/dsc-155-with-digistamps4joy.html

7 comments:

  1. A very sincere post Tracy and all what you write I can identify with and totally agree.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.
    I am glad you are a survivor. The sentiment reminds me about my daughter who is also a breast cancer survivor (5 years) still on medication. Her husband died suddenly in 2011 in the middle of her chemotherapy treatment. I am also a cancer survivor (womb) 9 years. We thank God for every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and sentiment and good on you for realising your strength. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were so strong and have remained so. We are so proud of you .Stay positive huni xxx We need to find the cure for this awful life shattering decease xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! The sentiment is wonderful and lovely to see that you found your strength. Best wishes.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sentiment not a good way to find out your strength but glad to hear you fought and won-lost quite a few close family members to this terrible disease
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and sentiment. So glad you survived this horrible disease.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x