Monday, 3 October 2016

Thinking of You - Noor! Design Crafteezee Collection - August - Elegance Collection

Greetings!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card made using the Noor! Design Crafteezee Collection from August.  The theme of the collection was elegance and you can see my unboxing video here.  This collection has sold out but the September and October Collections are still available.

I was inspired to make this with Breast Cancer Awareness Month in mind, hence the pink flowers and the sentiment.  As some of you know I'm a Breast Cancer survivor so this cause is very close to my heart and the thing I remember most during my treatment is just to know someone is thinking of you.


Supplies used:
Two 6x6 papers, edged with Scattered Straw distress ink and a butterfly (with added sparkle using Clear Wink of Stella pen) cut from another sheet - Crafteezee Elegance Collection
Half a doilie - Crafteezee Elegance Collection
One of the die cut Scrapiniec lasercut chipboard pieces - Crafteezee Elegance Collection, coloured with Spun Sugar distress ink & Clear Wink of Stella pen
Flowers - Crafteezee Elegance Collection
Lace - Crafteezee Elegance Collection
Pearl string - Crafteezee Elegance Collection
Clay swirl - Crafteezee Elegance Collection, coloured with Spun Sugar distress ink & Clear Wink of Stella Pen
Seam binding - Crafteezee Elegance Collection
Sentiment - Anna Marie Designs Special Lily Stamp set


I will be back on the 5 October with a mixed media piece using this collection.

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);


Anything but Cute - Challenge 17 - Friendship - http://anythingbutcutechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-17-friendship.html (12/10)


Creative Inspirations - Bingo! (Ribbon, Flowers, Distress) - http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-258-bingo.html (04/10)

Crafting with Dragonflies - Pinktober - http://crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/67-pinktober.html (15/10)

19 comments:

  1. I love hearing you are a survivor! Your card is truly lovely! the papers, the lace, the embellishments all are breath taking! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us for our Friendship challenge at Anything But Cute. Hugs! Sara Emily DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,papers and gorgeous embellishments-look forward to seeing your mixed media project
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the flower cluster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tracy this is certainly one very elegant card. Beautifully arranged flowers and lace and the background is gorgeous. Lovely to hear you are a survivor . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. It's a cause very close to my heart too, as I had my own scare a number of years ago.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally stunning and I love every thing about it cc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning and so elegant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and the embellishments are stunning. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dagonflies. Wynn Dat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Tracy, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracy this is just so so pretty what a fabulous design I just love it its stunning Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, I love all of the textures and beautiful embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October Card Challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice elegant card. thank you for sharing it with us at crafting with dragonflies. Jarka DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x