Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Artful Days and Crafteezee Collection Unboxing Videos

Hello Folks!

Apologies the blog has been quiet but I've been busy making, mostly for Christmas so unable to share and recording video content.

No make to share but I have uploaded two videos to my You Tube channel.  Firstly is the Unboxing of the Artful Days November Box titled It's Christmas in a box!




The second video is another unboxing, this time of the Crafteezee Collection November Box titled In the Forest Winter Wonderland!



Lots of lovely goodies to feast your eyes on and whilst this particular boxes may be sold out there is always December's box or why not take up a subscription as  Christmas gift...maybe to yourself.

Don't forget to enter my blog candy here!

Creative Blessings.  x

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant goodies in both boxes thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very quick visit to look at your latest creation and also ask that if you have the new blogger dashboard changes and dislike it as much as most seem to, then would you please take a quick look at my post today and add your support.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. never seen such beautifully wrapped nom nom's before, truly fabby x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x