Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Scrapping the Summer

We have had very thick frost today and it's been so cold that most of it hasn't melted.  This is my sort of weather, I love the Autumn and Winter.  In fact I could happily hibernate in summer, so the title of this blog post has two meanings, as I do tend to scrap Summer, you are most likely to find me in a dark room with the windows thrown open, the fans on and wearing just enough clothes to appear decent, but that's another story!

By scrapping summer of course I mean scrapbooking. I do have to leave the house in the Summer to walk my Newfoundland, Fergus but we like to go out in the very early morning or late evening and if it's raining you will probably find us outside doing a happy dance! This selfie was taken on one such occasions, I think it was late evening, there was a slight breeze and we had a few spots of rain so that was it we were out door like lightening!  I think you can probably see how happy we are that there was a brief spell of cool weather.


Supplies used;
Serif Craft Artist 2
Daisy Trail Dreaming in Chalk Digi Kit
Daisy Trail Mediterranean Market Digi Kit
Photo by Tracy Welham, Fergus & I Selfie, Summer 2016, taken on Samsung Galaxy S4

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally Sweet Challenge - Animal or Pet -  http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/dsc-156-animal-or-pet.html

STILL A COUPLE OF DAYS TO ENTER MY BLOG CANDY!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and image Tracy. I hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful happy page, LOVE your dog, lovely layout and colours. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Good to see you again. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x