Saturday, 24 December 2016

A Wren at Christmas Time

Whoop, Whoop - it's Christmas Eve!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my dad to give to my mum.

I used the Little Book of Festive Birds by Hunkydory as the focal point for this card, as my mum loves Wrens it was an easy choice. I used two pages from the pad in order to decoupage the main body of the Wren.

Supplies used:
Anna Marie Designs Double Sided Pearl card and black card.
Bobunny papers.
Joy! Crafts paper.
Hunkydory Little Book of Festive Birds.
Poinsettia stickers and sentiment banner from my stash.
Docrafts ribbon bow.
Tea Dye distress ink.
Wink of Stella Clear pen.

You can just about see the glitter on the snow.
The decoupaged image.



So just one final thing to say "Yuletide Blessings to you and yours!"  

I will be back on Boxing Day with another creation.

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is gorgeous! I love little garden birds!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, lovely card, the little wren looks gorgeous and love the backing paper you have used. Those toppers from Hunky-dory are super and I have quite a few myself. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Tracy. A gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a stunning holiday design, gosh I love the image.

    Best of the holidays Tracy.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the decoupaged image and sparkling snow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x