Thursday, 22 December 2016

Card-io Stamps - Snowy Scene Christmas Card

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card made for a friend.  I love Card-io stamps and making little scenes becomes very addictive.  My friend has a lttle dog just like the one on this stamp, I had a lot of fun creating the snowy field.


Supplies used;
Card-io Festive Fun stamp set
Hobby Art Robin & Friends Stamp set (trees and fence)
3D Schnee from Anna Marie Designs
White pergamano pen
Red & Green Stabilo point 88 fine 0,4 pen
Pre-embossed card, pearlised gems & sentiment from my stash

Creative Blessings,  x

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and I just love the scene. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping in to wish you and yours a Happy Christmas.

    See you again after the festivities.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scenic card Tracy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2017.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x