Sunday, 18 December 2016

Dali ART - Christmas Card

Hello!  I'm sharing a Christmas card today using Dali Art stamps.  I'm a big Dali Art fan, I love the unusual style stamps and Dali's creative demos on TV are fabulous!  I am slowly building my collection.

This is a very simple card and wasn't the one I planned at all but I will share my original idea in another post.

Supplies used;
 Dali ART Henna Baubles stamp set
Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Pre-embossed card, square gems, sentiment from my stash
Purple Stabilo point 88 fine 0.4 pen

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the sweet stamps too! I to am a Dali Art fan and slowly building my collection.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracy. Merry Christmas and all the best for 2017 hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracy, love how you have done the baubles. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christma card love the baubles and stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x