Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Elizabeth Crafts Designs - Christmas Jumper card

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I sent to relations in America.  I have mentioned before that every Christmas I design a card show casing something typically British and something typically American.



Christmas Jumper Day has become a tradition here in the UK and America, I think it may be called Ugly Sweater Day in the US though.  I decided to use two birds that depict each of our countries.


Supplies used;
Elizabeth Crafts Designs Robin and Cardinal bird and Jumper dies
Scraps of paper from my stash
Woodware tag punch 
Joy! Crafts Snowflake stamp 
Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Ink
Black Stabilo point 88 fine 4,0 pen



The robin could be a number of birds depending on how you coloured it.  I have chosen to use patterned paper to add some interest. 


Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. WOW Tracy this is fabulous! I do love the jumpers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and super idea with the jumpers. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves a Christmas jumper, these are proper cool and you have designed them so perfectly too. Makes me feel all warm and cosy. Winter wishes to you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and love the sweaters and birds
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x