Friday, 16 December 2016

Lelli-Bots - Painted Posies Thank You Card

Greetings!  I thought I had already shared this card but I must of been dreaming as I can't see it on my published blog post list.  I shall be better organised with published posts next year as I've invested in a planner, my notebook of list is starting to creak under it's own weight, anyway that's for another post.

This is a thank card I made for my grandmother who gave me some money for my birthday last month.



Supplies used;
Lelli-Bots Painted Posies Kit
Brad from my stash.

I cut some of the papers to make an insert too.

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Thank you card Tracy, love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracy. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty design and using a beautiful colour combo. Hope your planner works out better for you, mine definitely fell by the way side unfortunately. So I hope you are more successful than me with the planner lol. Crafty wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x