Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Pollyanna Pickering Artwork - Birthday Card

One of the many reasons I'm glad I make cards is when people have birthdays in December because of course the shops are just full of Christmas cards at this time of year. I have 3 December birthday cards to make, this is the one I made for my dad.  Making a card for a male can be challenging but one of my favourite go to crafty stash is Pollyanna Pickering kits and CDs from Creative Crafting World.

I decided on the papercrafting kit for this card.


These kits are also great for adding a pretty insert to the card too.


I also added a small topper to the back.

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous male card Tracy, love the topper and dark paper really allows the image to pop. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quick hello Tracy, like all of us not enough hours at the moment but did want to take a peek at today's gorgeous creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image and such a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, I am sure your dad will love it. I really love how you put so much detail into your card! Have a lovely weekend, Tracy! hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the gorgeous image and great papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a sweet otter.. truly beautiful. Great design and done so elegantly too. Crafty wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x