Friday, 30 December 2016

Robin & Rosehips

Another Christmas card to share today, my last one, for 2016 and time to wish you all the best for 2017.  As much as I love Christmas you may be surprised to hear that I don't celebrate New Year. Following the Pagan calendar I celebrate New Year on the 1st November.  I know some of you are thinking why do I celebrate Christmas, well sometimes you have to be flexible and I wouldn't want to miss out on the fun with my family and friends, besides I do celebrate the Winter Solstice on the 21st December.

Today's card is the one I made for my parents. Both my mum and dad love Robins and just recently I found out my mum has a love of Rosehips, so when I spotted this image I knew it was perfect for their Christmas card.



Supplies used;
Hunkydory Little Book of Festive Birds
Bobunny Papers
Docrafts Papermania Festive Fauna Papers
Anna Marie Designs Black cardstock and pearlescent paper
Seasons Greetings Sentiment & Joy Tag & peg from my stash.
Kuretake Wink of Stella Clear Pen
Glossy Accents for Robin's eye

Creative Blessings.  See you in 2017.  x

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and perfect image for both then :) best wishes for the New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely creation Tracy.

    Happy New Year and a crafty 2017.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Wishing you a happy new year.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this such a sweet design and that Robin is so cute, I do think Robin's are ever so special when you see one. Imagine your parents will have loved receiving this beautiful card. Thank you for all your support and kindness during the year. Best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Tracy and so traditional with the gorgeous robin. Happy NewYear, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy, this is fabulous, I do love robins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x