Monday, 5 December 2016

Silhouette Stamping with Sheena

Hello! After some techinical issues with my internet connection and laptop I'm finally back online with (fingers crossd) no issues!  Lots of online work and emails to get through but my first job is let you know who won my craft candy! Thank you to everyone who entered and the winner, picked by random.org, is...



JENNIFER BRADLEY

Well done Jennifer!  Please email me at tracy.welham@sky.com and let me know your address so I can post your prize out to you.  
*************

Today I'm sharing a quick and simple card made for a friend who has had a really tough couple of two years and I'm really hoping that 2017 will see the dawn break for her as this card suggests.


I made the backgrounds using a simple technique.  I scribbled Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers on to an acrylic block, spiritzed it with plenty of water and than pushed down on to the cardstock.
I make a couple more backgrounds with the left over ink so I didn't waste all the gorgeous colours.  I used one for the insert too. 


Supplies used;

Spectrum Aqua Markers; Evergreen, Wildflower, Scarlet, Marigold and Sunflower.
Creative Crafting World White cardstock
Anna Marie Designs Black cardstock
Silhouette Stamps by Sheena Douglass
Sentiment from A Little Bit Sketchy Dawn Will Break by Sheena

Creative Blessings. x

7 comments:

  1. beautiful card Tracy and congratulations Jennifer.

    thank you for giving Tracy

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful colours and I just love that sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inking and stamps and lovely finished card Tracy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Jennifer! Love this card Tracy, the background is fabulous and great idea to use the left over ink to create an insert.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Tracy, I just love the background and will defiantly be having a go. Great silhouette and lovely sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love the inked background-beautiful silhouette stamps and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry meant to say great to see you back
    Carol X

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x