Thursday, 8 December 2016

Sketch Layout - Quick Cards Made Easy Reader DT

You may remember back in June I was asked to be part of the Reader DT for the Quick Cards Made Easy Sketch Challenge, so when I was asked again for issue 160 I was delighted to say yes.

Here is the sketch I was asked to follow.


Here is my finished card following the layout.


I used Craftwork Cards The Magic of Christmas papers and Candi.  Originally I planned to use several papers from this kit but I liked this sheet so much I decided to break it up as shown in the sketch by using peel-off borders.  I cut the bird from another sheet and edged it with distress ink. I have added a touch of Wink of Stella clear pen (from Keep on Crafting, Bury St Edmunds) to the Candi.

Creative Blessings.  x

Next post: 10 Dec

8 comments:

  1. You have matched the sketch perfectly and what a beautiful design, a real vintage feel too. Crafty wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a fab design! That's a very funky sketch and I love your take on it!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Tracy, I love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely design and papers Tracy.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think you nailed the sketch perfectly Tracy and such a lovely traditional feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful paper and love the spotlight image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Tracy. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's great to see you.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x