Monday, 13 February 2017

"A Blooming Marvellous" CAS Birthday Card

Hello friends!

Today's share is my sister's birthday card.  I decide to try my hand at a clean and simple (CAS) card, I do find them a bit tricky but I had a plan and I also wanted to try some simple masking to sit the cat behind the flowers.  The stamp set I picked was perfect for a CAS too.

I must give credit here to my friend Missy Pink over at Simply by Pink as I first spotted the idea of sequins on a card for some subtle sparkle on her blog.  Please take a look and I'm sure she would love some comments too.  😊


Suppliers used;
Stamp set - Quick Cards Made Easy issue 161 freebie
White cardstock - Creative Crafting World
Dovecraft Jet Black Ink - The Range
Papermania Clear Embossing Powder - The Range
Spectrum Noir Coloured Pencils, paper stubs and blending solution - Crafter's Companion
Pebeo Drawing Gum - Dragon's Papercraft
Sequins - My Stash
3d foam tape - Poundland


Creative Blessings.  x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card. I love the stamps you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very pretty x Simply clean cut with a little colour which makes the flowers and the cat pop beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's so kind of you Tracy, you have made me blush lol. I think it looks gorgeous and you have definitely got that CAS look that is for sure. I love it so much and that cat is such a sweet image and the sentiment is just so perfect too. The sequins are placed so well and great use of colour. Well done and can't wait to see what you make next. Hugs to my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet words and your kindness in mentioning me too. Hugs xx You have made my day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Fabulous cas design! Sequins finish it perfectly!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Love the cat image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous CAS card Tracy. The sequins and stamps are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cat stamp on this beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x