Wednesday, 1 February 2017

A Crafty Challenge - Anna Marie Designs

A couple of weeks ago I set myself and my mum a challenge to make a card over the weekend using at least two Anna Marie Designs products.

This is my card, I sent it to a friend who had recently moved house.
Supplies used;
Anna Marie Designs Vintage cardstock
Anna Marie Designs Blissful Cocoa 7"x7" paper pad (250gsm)
Anna Marie Designs Blissful Pink 6"x6" paper pads (250gsm)
Anna Marie Designs Floral Bird Cage stamp set
Kirstie Allsop stamp set
Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink
Kuretake Dark Pink Wink of Stella
Paper Flowers and Flower Gems from my stash


Here is my mum's card.

Anna Marie Designs Blissful Cocoa 6"x6" paper pad (250gsm)
Anna Marie Designs Dotty cardstock
Anna Marie Designs Blissful Cocoa die cut sentiment
Anna Marie Designs MDF fabric covered butterfly
Anna Marie Designs Paper Gardenias
Anna Marie Designs Microbeaded Berries
Anna Marie Designs Flower Bud Sprays
Anna Marie Designs Wheat Sprigs
Anna Marie Designs Stamens
Hunkydory Vintage Dreams Collection image

Creative Blessings.  x

11 comments:

  1. Two really gorgeous card designs Tracy. Your mom's card is just stunning.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Tracy! Love the soft color palette. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy your card and your mum's card are both gorgeous. What a lovely idea to have a little challenge between you. I bet your friend loved her card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Tracy. The papers are gorgeous and I love those little birds. Your mum's vintage card is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful vintage style creations.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so stunning! What a fabulous idea for a new home card! Love your mums card too! So elegant!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vintage look of your card, Tracy. Your mom's is great too.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful Tracy, such pretty papers and fabulous design.
    Your Mum's card is fabulous as well, a gorgeous image and beautifully embellished.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Tracy love the papers and beautiful vintage card from your Mum
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x