Monday, 27 February 2017

Hello You! - Making Cards

Hi there!

Isn't this the most adorable owl picture, I think it's so sweet!  As soon as I saw these papers in my February subscription copy of Making Cards magazine along with the stamps I made a card immediately.



Supplies used;
Free papers - Making Cards magazine Feb 2017
Free stamps - Making Cards magazine Feb 2017
Feathers die - Noor! (Joy!) Crafts
Black cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Momento Rich Rocoa Ink
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
Buttons & twine - my stash


Creative Blessings.  x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy your card is stunning. You are right the papers and images from the February issue of Making Cards are fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x