Sunday, 5 February 2017

Sketch Layout - Quick Cards Made Easy Reader DT

Today I'm sharing my Reader DT Sketch Challenge creation for Quick Cards Made Easy magazine issue 162.  I decided on a steampunk theme for my card and twisted the sketch upside down.



Supplies used; 

Ribbon and cardstock (embossed using Craftwell Argyll Checks folder) from my stash.
Papers, topper and sentiment from Lelli-Bot Crafts.
Gems and button from Artful Days.

Here it is in the magazine.  

Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and congratulations.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card! Fab design!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great steampunk card and image and congrats on getting in print
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and gorgeous card well done on the Magazine post Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x