Saturday, 11 February 2017

Thank You card - Redoute's Les Belles Fleurs

Hello my lovelies!

Today I'm sharing a Thank You card I made for my gandmother to thank her for the Christmas gift we received.

Supplies Used;
Redoute's Les Belle Fleurs Popper Pad - Creative Crafting World
Black cardstock - Annamarie Designs
Die cut letters & brad from my stash.
Black gems - Poundland
Woodware tag punch - bootsale bargain
Black Sparkle Heat It Up Embossing Powder



To make the Thank You sentiment I used some die cut letters (these came from a bootsale in a large box of crafty stash) and used Black Sparkle embossing powder, not only did this colour them to coordinate with the card but it added some sparkle too.  I coated them three times with embossing powder to give them some density too.


Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design and reminds me of beautiful English country garden. Stunning design and the purples fit perfectly too. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous thank you card I love the flower images you have used and the colours are lovely. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the matching little tags
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Tracy, love the design and pretty papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty what a fab design she will just adore receiving this Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful flowers image and black embossed letters
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x