Thursday, 23 February 2017

Warm Wishes

Hello friends

A few weeks ago I attended a Brusho class at my local crafting shop Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds.  It was so much fun and I couldn't wait to experiment with my own set.  I've also booked for the advanced class in March using stencils and glazes.

We made a few practice backgrounds on ordinary cardstock (see my journaling page using another Brusho background here) first just to get the feel of how the Brusho work under different conditions.  Then we made a few pieces on water colour paper and stamped some images using clear ink and white embossing powder  and using the Brusho as paints.

Here is the card I made;

Supplies used:
Brusho
Watercolour card stock
Spiritz bottle with water
Versamark Ink Pad
White WOW embossing powder
Sentiment from free stamp set from Making Cards magazine
Adirondack Cranberry ink pad

Bury St Edmunds is a very pretty town in the west of Suffolk with lots of history, if you haven't been there it really is worth a visit, of course I'm biased but I promise you won't be disappointed.  If you do visit it's also worth popping into Keep on Crafting and feasting your eyes on the crafting goodies.  If you can't get to the shop you can order from the website and P&P is free to mainland UK as long as you spend in excess of £3.00.

Creative Blessings.  x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,I've just invested in some Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals.These are similar but different to Brushos but just as much fun.Happy crafting ......Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the design and flower.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful this is a gorgeous card love the colour love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and love the way the Brusho powder falls across the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bury St Ed is a lovely place, I agree!
    Your card is really lovely, I like the colours and the layers. Keep meaning to lookin more into Brushos to see if a 'need' them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Brusho background and love the painted image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ink splatters as it looks so arty, I love that sort of style. Those brushos create such stunning results and they look so pigmented too. The white embossing works so well for this card. Glad you enjoyed your class, it's nice to attend craft classes isn't it? Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x