Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Baltic Coast Memories - Digital Scrapbook Page

Greetings All!

I hope you had a good weekend.  I had a very busy Saturday; mum and I visited Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds to view a Sweet Poppy Stencils demo and then I had my first cuddles with baby Blayke.  If you missed the post sharing my card I made for the new arrival you can see here.  Sunday was a nice quiet day with a little decluttering.

Today I'm sharing a digital scrapbook page which I will be entering in to the Digitally Sweet Challenges, sadly this is their last challenge.

There is much more to say about my page, as I think it's all in the journaling other than the fact I have used mostly digital elements from Art Deco Cruise and 3 of my own photos (on as the transparent background overlay).



Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);
Digitally "Sweet" Challenge - Anything Goes - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/dsc-160-with-limited-runs-digital.html

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a stunning page I love your photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and colourful page. Love the pictures featured.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page it beautiful and summery lovely colours I just makes long for summer sunshine and long hot days in the garden parks and seaside walks with my Dog .thank you for sharing this beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and love the summer feel to this, I can't wait for the weather to warm up.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scrapbook page Tracy and those deckchairs look amazing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and love the hooded beach chairs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page with photos of a beautiful place love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x