Friday, 3 March 2017

Big Sister Again!

Greetings!

So it's the end of another week, it's been a busy one for me ending this afternoon with my yearly mammogram scan at the hospital, it's now four years since I was treated for breast cancer.  Time really does fly...!

On Wednesday I shared the baby card I had made for Blayke and his parents, today I'm sharing the card I made for his eldest big sister, and on Sunday I will share the card I made for his youngest big sister.

Supplies used;
Beth digital stamp - Mo's Digital Pencil
Hush digital stamp - Mo's Digital Pencil
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Sister Stamp - Creative Stamping magazine freebie stamping set
Big letter stamps - See-d's stamps
Charm pack papers - Kirstie Allsopp 



Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);



7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card and such a lovely idea. Siblings often get overlooked at the birth of a new baby. I hope everything went well at the hospital. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, lovely colours prefect for the big sister you made it for x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tracy, your colouring is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and lovely the baby on the card too symbolising a big sister. Just so pretty and the colouring is simply perfect. Well done and I hope your hospital tests all go well too. Sending you hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful images and great colouring -hope your mammogram was okay
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, I remember when my boy used to sleep like that. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x