Monday, 13 March 2017

Birthday Wishes - Trimcraft Dovecraft Painted Blooms

Hello friends

I hope you have all had a good weekend.  We had a very relaxed time watching the rugby, enjoyed a couple of films Dr. Strange and The Room, and I managed to squeeze in some crafting and reading amongst the housework.

Last week I was one of six lucky people to win the Dovecraft Painted Blooms kit from the Trimcraft blog.  The kit contained 8 x 8 150 gsm cardstock pad with 3 pearlescent designs and 3 spot UV designs, 60 buttons, 6 sentiment toppers, 40 paper diolies, 5 printed pegs6 embellished paper clips, gems and 7 clear stamps. As there was so much I decided to share it with my mum.



Here is the first card I've made using the kit which arrived on Saturday. 

Supplies used;
Dovecraft Painted Blooms - Trimcraft
Bundled Sage Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Ultimate Metallic Pink Ink Pad - Encore! Tsukineko


Creative Blessings.  x

9 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card very pretty . lose the Dragon fly and Butterfly very sweet sitting on the dollies windows
    very cleverly put together love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Tracy, such pretty design and colours.
    Sending hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Tracey, love all the gorgeous bits you have added, so effective.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to use those doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun use of doilies and fabulous papers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Tracey. Love the butterfly and dragonfly. Lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your win and beautiful card love the doilies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x