Saturday, 11 March 2017

Black & White - Dawn Bibby Creations

Hello and Happy Weekend!

I first started crafting after seeing Dawn Bibby on QVC (I think that's quite a common tale amongst crafters) and she has brought out some lovely products of her own.  After the upset of the The Craft Channel I was pleased to see she would be back on TV on Hochanda with her first range in a year.  I could quite happily have bought all three sets of dies and stamps along with the beautiful ribbons but I was controlled and stuck to my budget and decided on the Country Garden stamps and dies set.



First off I just had a play with the dies from white cardstock, they cut beautiful.  I was going to stash the die cuts away and come back to them later when I had a chance to colour them but then I found myself cutting into them and arranging, so I went for a black and white creation.


Supplies used;
Country Garden Flourish Die Set - Dawn Bibby Creations
Country Garden Clear Stamps - Dawn Bibby Creations
Black cardstock - Anna Marie Designs 
Crocheted trim - Stash
Bows - Stash
Marianne Designs Heart Die
Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles - Ranger


Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);
The Ribbon Girl  - Anything Goes Card Challenge - http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/march-card-challenge.html

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - love high contrast! P.S. I'm following you back [Scotophiles unite)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochrome card and love the cute bows.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card x I love mono chrome very classy and never dates x the dies look beautiful Dawn dose have some lovely stuff x look forward to seeing what your creations will be when you colour the die cuts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love the dies you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful monochrome card and beautiful dies-The first stamps I bought were Dawn Bibbys flowers from QVC quite a few years agoand I have a small tattoo on side of my hand which is one of her flourish designs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Tracy, I love the monochrome look. I was also happy to see Dawn on Hochanda- her new products are beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous monochrome card Tracy. The die-cuts and lace are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous black and white card Tracy, love it.x ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x