Wednesday, 29 March 2017

By The Sea with Graphic 45

Howdy all!  I almost forgot to post this!

So I spent a whole afternoon making this card which really shouldn't have taken that long and wasn't that complicated but I think my mojo was on an extra long break!  This was for mum as a Mother's Day card, she loves G45 (find me a crafter that doesn't!) and unlike me, she is very much a Summer person so I knew it would be perfect.



Supplies Used;

By the Sea paper pad - Graphic 45
Embellishments; charms, twine, shells, pearls - August 16 Goodie Box - By the Sea - Artful Days
Faded Jeans Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Antique Linen Distress Ink - Tim Holtz

I gave the chidren decoupage hats.





























If you missed Monday's post it's here on the Digital Scrapbook blog.  I will be back here on Friday with another card. Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge (s);

Love to Create Challenge - http://welove2create.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/a-new-challenge-6-winners-andddd-dt-call.html - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card. I bet your mum loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card I love Graphic 45 x The period of card puts me in mind of the Titanic x so much going on in there but is set out so cleanly nothing is missed absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love the Graphic 45 papers and it was well worth the after-noons work
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might have taken a while to make Tracy but you have created a gorgeous card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love it.xx Have a good weekend. ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x