Friday, 17 March 2017

CAS Notelet - Dovecraft Painted Blooms

Hello All!

I hope you had a good week.  After my CAS attempt on Wednesday I've tried my hand a another one using the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge (link below).  I'm much happier with this card.  The colours in this Painted Blooms kit (won from Trimcraft) are really beautiful.



Supplies used;
Dovecraft 8" x 8" Painted Blooms 150 gsm cardstock pad - Prize from Trimcraft
Especially for you sentiment - Family Celebrations stamp set from Creative Stamping magazine
Banner die - Noor! Design (Joy! Crafts)
Pearlescent pre-scored card - stash
Pearlesent paper - stash
Seedless Preserve Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Encore Ultimate Metallic Pink ink - Tsukineko
Clear Embossing Powder - Heat It Up!


Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge #212 Sketch - http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-214-sketch.html

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful very pretty love the colours and the beautiful Bird
    this is so perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the bold colors and images. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pretty paper and you've created a wonderful CAS card using the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the William Morris feel to your card, very vintage. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your win and beautiful CAS card
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you've framed the bird within the circle. Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty combination of paper and design, Tracy! Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S this week. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x