Thursday, 23 March 2017

Joy is ... - Dovecraft Painted Blooms

Hello Friends

Before I share today's card I wanted to say my thoughts are with those that loss their lives yesterday in the horrid events that unfolded in London.  The UK is in shock and I'm sure it has rippled out across the world.

When I cut the bird from the Dovecraft pad to make the notelet (if you missed it,click here) I realised the off cut would be ideal to frame a sentiment and this Bee Crafty stamp came straight to mind.  It is one of my favourites.



Supplies used;
Adirondack Brights Purple Twilight Ink - Ranger
Gold Pearlescent paper - Anna Marie Designs
Dovecraft Painted Blooms 8" x 8" 150 gsm cardstock pad and gems - Prize won from Trimraft
Sentiment - Bee Crafty Stamps


Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Bee Crafty - Show Us Your Stamping Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1937549513139634&type=1

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Tracy, beautiful papers and lovely sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty love the papers beautiful colours to work
    with and the birds are so cute x really lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the sentiment and beautiful paper.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment and beautiful paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x