Wednesday, 1 March 2017

New Arrival - Congratulations card

Helloooo!

I hope everyone is well.  Here we are in March and I wonder what this month holds for us.

Last month friends of ours recently had a baby boy.  They already have two girls with very pretty but unusual names so this explains the less common spelling of his name.

Supplies Used;

Card-io Winter Woolies stamp set
Woodware Patchwork Alphabet stamp set
Sakura Micron Pen
Graph It markers
Crafters' Companion Brambly Hedge Poppies Babies stamp set
Kirstie Allsopp Ribbon
Buttons from stash



Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes - http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-44.html

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love it. I think your friends will too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous baby boy card Tracy, I love the design and such great patterned papers. Super spelling of his name very unusual . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy this is gorgeous, love the cute washing line and wonderful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable design and what sweet name. Hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and love the washing line and patchwork letters
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x