Sunday, 5 March 2017

Now your a Big Sister!

Hellooooo everyone!

As promised I'm back with the card I made for Blayke's other sister.  As you will see it's very similar to the other card but uses another image from Mo which is part of the same set.
Supplies used;
Cathy digital stamp - Mo's digital pencil
Hush digital stamp (flipped) - Mo's digital pencil
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Sister Stamp - Creative Stamping magazine freebie stamping set
Big letter stamps - See-d's stamps
Charm pack papers - Kirstie Allsopp 

Creative Blessings.  x

Anything Mo Goes! - Challange #273 - http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-273anything-mo-goes.html

8 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the images you have used they are so cute. I am sure this big sister will love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card so sweet pretty image and awesome colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, gorgeous card, love the image, so cute. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Tracy this is gorgeous, love the beautiful images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously cute card and images and fabulous colouring

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just gorgeous, I love the way there's a lil Blayke on her card too and I love the layout.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Tracy with a very cute image.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x