Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Sending Best Wishes - Lizzy & Rosella Crafting Together

Greetings Friends!

I stare and sigh with envy when I see some of the amazing clean and simple cards that designers produce.  Some how mine never look quite as professional as so many I see in blogland. Here is my latest CAS offering, which I'm not entirely happy with but I can't put my finger on why, can you see what might be the problem?



Supplies used;
Layering Stamps and Mini Stamps Lizzy & Rossella Crafting Together range
Frosty Pink, Coral Berry & Ruby Red - Altenew Inks
Adirondack Earthtones Lettuce & Adirondack Lights Willow - Ranger Inks
Sentiment from Country Garden Clear Stamps - Dawn Bibby Creations

The stem is creative with one of the mini stamps which looks a little like a question mark.

Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

CASology Week 240 - Foilage - http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/week-240-foliage.html

7 comments:

  1. I'm such a CAS novice myself. I'm right there with you staring at all the pretty CAS designs and wondering - how the heck do they DO that?! I think your big bloom is oh-so-pretty though! So springy and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card that flower is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card and I feel the same everyone elses looks brilliant mine just look -unfinished lol-love the large flower
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flower, Tracy - and I love that wiggly stem, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the big bloom Tracy - looks fab! Great CAS card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x