Thursday, 9 March 2017

Strawberry Joy - Noor! Design (Joy! Crafts)

Hello Visitors!

As you know I have a passion for Joy! Crafts products so when I saw the One Day Special on Hochanda I decided to go for it.  The deal was 29 dies and a mini Joy! Trouvaille.
This is the first card I made using this particular die because I love strawberries, they are definitely my favourite fruit.  If you are in the UK early Spring is a good time to plant them to get that bumper crop for Summer. Lizzie's strawberry plants certainly seem to have been very fruitful!


Supplies used:
Funky foam - stash
Tim Holtz Forest Moss Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
Kraft cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Vellum - Anna Marie Designs
Bakery paper pad - Joy! Crafts
Stawberries Border die - Joy! Crafts
Images - The Old Design Shop
Stamped Image - Lizzie Strawberries Joy! Crafts
Graph It makers
Wink of Stella Pens
Gelly Roll Pens
Adhesive Red Gems - stash


Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Noor! Design UK - Spring - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/march-challenge-spring.html

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy your card is gorgeous I love it there are so many fab details to look at. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card x I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the strawberries - they're a favourite of mine too Tracey. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the cute image and all the little elements on your layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x