Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Wine Anyone? - Honey Doo Crafts

Hello!

I hope you've all had a pleasant week.  I managed to do quite a few jobs this week and some crafting, so it's been very productive.

As soon as I saw this stamp I knew I was going to use it to make a birthday card for one of my best friends.




I used acetate for the wine glass and tripple embossed the wine bottle and heated it from the top as I know the embossing would bubble that way and give the bottle some texture.

Supplies used;
Stamps
A Bottle of Vine - Honey Doo Crafts
Just the One - Honey Doo Crafts
Rag Doll (Happy Birthday Sentiment) - Leonie Pujol
Dies
Letter Set - Leonie Pujol
Square Lattice  - Noor! Design (Joy! Crafts) 
Banner - Noor! Design (Joy! Crafts)
Grapes - Lea'bilities (Leane Creatief)





Cardstock
Blissful Green 6" x 6" 250 gsm carstock pad - Anna Marie Designs
Purple cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Heat Resitant Acetate - Personal Impressions




Inks and Pens
Pergamano White Pen
Wink of Stella and Gelly Roll Pens - Sakura
Bundle Sage, Forest Moss, Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord & Tea Dye Distress Inks - Tim Holtz
Adirondack Earthtones Lettuce & Eggplant - Ranger
Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad - Tsukineko
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad - Tsukineko
Jet Black Dovercraft Pigment Ink Pad - Trimcraft
Clear Embossing Powder - Heat It Up!


Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Artistic Inspirations - Challenge 175 - https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-175.html


YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW MY BOOKSHELF BLOG HERE.

6 comments:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x