Sunday, 19 March 2017

With Love - Dovecraft Painted Blooms

Greetings Peeps!

Today I'm sharing another card made with the Painted Blooms kit I won from Trimcraft.  It's the colours and patterns of the cardstock pad I'm loving the most about this kit.



Supplies used;
Dovecraft 8" x 8" Painted Blooms 150 gsm cardstock pad, doilies, buttons & stamp set - Prize from Trimcraft
Gelly Roll Glaze, Souffle & Metallic
Seedless Preserve Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Encore Ultimate Metallic Pink ink - Tsukineko


 

Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this in to the following challenge(s);

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - March Challenge -- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the paper and little birds--well done you for cutting out 400 hessian pennants rather you than me lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x