Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Antique Flora Decoupage

Greetings peeps!

Wow, half through the week already and nearly the end of the month!

This card was really quick and simply to make, I have used half a sheet of vellum over white cardstock and added die cut elements including die cut vellum flower decoupage all from the kit.  I didn't add a sentiment so I can add it at a later date once I have decided for what occasion I'm going to use this card.



Supplies used;
Antique Flora papercrafting kit
White cardstock - Creative Crafting World



Creative Blessings. xx


13 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love those beautiful flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty design and love the dimensional corners and lovely flowers.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I love the combination of gentle colours. Yes my word this year is certainly flying by.. for me it's going to quick to be honest. Hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty gorgeous dies and beautiful colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card Tracy. Enjoy the long weekend. Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card Tracy, lovely florals xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x