Friday, 21 April 2017

Birds & Brusho

Evening all!

I am bit late posting this as it's been a very busy week but I did find some time to squeeze in some crafting when my Making Cards magazine arrived yesterday.



The colours of this cute bird remind of some Brusho backgrounds I made a while ago which I thought would coordinate perfectly.  I added some distress ink to the papers and images so everything toned in.

Supplies used;
Matt Mirror card - Creative Crafting World
Patterned paper and images - Making Cards magazine May issue
Brusho, to create backround.
Tim Holtz Seedless Preserve Distress Ink
Sentiment stamping - Making Cards magazine April issue
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink


Have a great weekend.  Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enterthis into the following challenge(s);
Deep Ocean Challenge - Challenge #153 - Spring - http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-153-spring.html

8 comments:

  1. So pretty the colours are lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love the background you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background on this beautiful card Tracy. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the watercolour effect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tracy and love the background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Tracy. I love the background and the bird is fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing catch up after being away and love this card and use of your brusho's.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x