Monday, 3 April 2017

Brusho Class Part 2 at Keep on Crafting

Good evening peeps, or morning/afternoon depending on where you are in the world.

As promised, I am back today sharing the other card I made at the Brusho Class at Keep on Crafting, my local craft store.

I also have two shop bonuses to share with you:

1. If you shop instore you can take advantage of the loyalty card offered, for every £10 spent, exclusions apply, you received one stamp.  When the card is full you can exchange it for £20 of crafting goodies!

2. If you want to order online, P&P is free to the UK when spending over £3.00!  If you can't see what you want it's always worth messaging the Facebook page and asking Mandy if she stocks it.



Supplies used;
Brusho  - Purple, Turquoise, Brown and Black
Paperartsy Gloss Glaze - Keep on Crafting
Tim Holtz - Crazy Dogs stamp and dies set
Paperartsy Stamp Set - Keep on Crafting (unfortunately I can't remember the name, I think it's a new release but I do know I've ordered it from Keep on Crafting.)

The techniques used here using glaze and brusho colours and a old credit/loyalty card.

I just love this sentiment and had to share a close up of the crazy dog''s face!

Creative Blessings.  x

The shop links are not affiliated, I am sharing them to support my local crafting shop. Postage and loyalty card terms correct at time of publishing.

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

If you Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge - #65 - Photo Inspiration - http://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/cookie-challenge-65.html


14 comments:

  1. what cute and beautiful card Tracy

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW love the way you have put this together as I saw all the elements before
    you assembled it its lovely love the colours and the little .doggie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card Tracy. Great colours and a fabulous dog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy, Fabulous card love the background effect and the little dog is so cute. Love his expression. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the background techniques. Thanks for joining us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. Sandy/Cookie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy this is fantastic, love love love.xxx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cute - what a face on that pooch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute dog and background detail!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cute doggie,fabulous background and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x