Friday, 7 April 2017

Just for You Wreath - Lizzy & Rosella Crafting Together

Evening peeps!

Apologies if I initially confused anyone with Wednesday's post, my scheduling went a little haywire!

You may have seen this card on my instagram feed a while ago, but I had a gap here in my blog posts so I thought I would share it and give a little more detail.  It was made at a workshop at Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds with the lovely Lizzy Curtis now part of Crafter's Companion and a regular on Hochanda.



Supplies used;
Vintage Paper pad - Crafting Together
Layering Stamps and Mini Stamps - Crafting Together
Sentiment - Crafting Together
Memento Dew Drop Ink pads
Stickles


Creative Blessings.  x

You can also following Newf News -  FERGUS' BLOG here and my BOOKSHELF BLOG here.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is stunning. It must have been a wonderful workshop. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracy! Love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tracy, love the wrath and the colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little stamps and they make a beautiful wreath
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty and full of charm!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Tracy, I love the colours you have used. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x