Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Simply Poppies - Imagination Crafts

Greetings everyone!

Today I'm sharing another Mother's Day card I made for my mum.  I made the G45 card with her in mind, and then I was having a play with paints and stencils and was so pleased with the result I decided to give it to my mum as Poppies are her favourite flower.


Supplies used;
Poppy Stencil, 15.2  x 15.2 cm Black Satin card, Starlight Paints; Pink Sorbet, Red, Apple Green & Chartreuse - Imagination Crafts (purchased from Keep on Crafting, Bury St Edmunds

If you can't get to Bury St Edmunds you can order online too http://www.keeponcrafting.co.uk/ with free UK P&P when you spend over £3.00, yes just £3.00!)

At first I was a bit disappointed that this wasn't a crisp image, but Mother Nature doesn't create Poppies to be perfect she creates them to be unique.  










Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with optional twist of Spring - http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge196-april-2017-anything-goes.html

Cupcake Inspirations - CIC 401 - http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/cic401-birch-press-designs.html

Creates and Makes Challenge - Challenge 10 - Anything Goes/Optional Spring - http://createsandmakes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-10-anything-goes-optional.html


12 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is gorgeous the poppies are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trac, Oh I just love this card, those poppies are stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the poppies too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Tracy well done, love Imagination Crafts products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tracy. I love poppies too and these are stunning, especially against the black background. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautiful poppies and you are perfectly right they are unique and actually oriental poppy stems are covered with tiny hairs so not clean and smooth
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this card turned out so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty poppies! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracy just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x