Friday, 28 April 2017

Thinking of You - Antique Flora Kit

Hello Guests

Unfortunately a dear friend of mine recently lost two family members.  I wanted to send her a card, not a sympathy card but just a note to say I was thinking of her.



I used a vellum sheet over cream card, stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on to a die cut panel from the kit and added die cut butterflies.



Supplies used;
Antique Flora Papercrafting Kit
Winter Garden Stamp Set - Creative Stamping magazine
Cornflower Blue Archival Ink - Keep on Crafting
Clear Heat It Up Embossing Powder
Cream cardstock - WHSmiths

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. How sad for your friend but I am sure receiving your gorgeous card would have certainly cheered her a little. Knowing that you had taken the time to created a beautiful card to show you care is a lovely gesture. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty I love the colours on this card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the idea of an alternative sympathy card
    \Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x