Friday, 19 May 2017

Birthday Bunting - CAS with a twist

Hello Fellow Crafters!  Happy Friyay!

I hope you had a good week, mine has been busy but lovely.  This morning I popped in to town for an eyebrow wax a little treat in preparation for my sister's wedding next Saturday, and of course no trip to town is complete without a little purchase from my local craft shop, Keep on Crafting.



On to my card for today which is a clean and simple birthday card with a bit of a twist.  The bunting is cut from one of the backgrounds I made at the Kuretake Clean Colour Real Brush workshop at Keep on Crafting.  All the colours are available in the shop, or if you purchase online you get free P&P when you spend over £3 and if you use this code CC5 at the checkout you get 5 pens for £11.


Supplies used;
Bunting Die - Noor! Design
Kuretake Clean Colour Real Brush pens - Keep on Crafting
Sentiment Blooming Butterfly Stamp Set - Anna Marie Designs
Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks - Keep on Crafting


Here's a photo of my little haul, the stencil and Snipart are my mum's purchases.



Creative Blessings. x

16 comments:

  1. That's very pretty I love the colours x and the design is very on trend
    A card for young and very trendy or for those young at heart,
    I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Tracy! Love the colours of the bunting.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card. I hope your sisters wedding went well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops I just realised my post made it sound as if her Wedding was today, it's actually next Saturday so getting my treatments in before the big day but thank you for your kind wishes. x

      Delete
  4. A gorgeous card Tracy. The bunting looks fabulous and the colours are so pretty. Nice treats too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours Tracy - enjoy the wedding next week. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Love the way you've used your fabulous backgrounds. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea this looks really good love an d hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy
    I love me a bit of bunting and this is fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x