Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Happy Birthday Roses - Altenew

Hello friends!

I hope your week is going well so far.  Today I'm sharing my first card made using Altenew products, it's a birthday card for my grandmother who was 90 at the end of April.



I cut down and embossed an 8 x 8 card.  I stamped the leaves directly on to the card blank using Dew Drop inks and then use the off cut to stamp and cut the roses, using Altenew inks.  The card is finished off with ribbon and a sentiment.



Supplies used;
Leonie Pujol Dotty Days Embossing Folder
Altenew Vintage Roses (leaves)
Pistachio, Olive Grove, Northern Pine Memento Dew Drop Inks
Altenew Build-A-Rose stamp & die collection - freebie from magazine
Ruby Red, Coral Berry, Frosty Pink Altenew Inks
Debbi Moore Sentiment stamp
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Noor! Design Banner Die
Ribbon - stash

Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous card I love the flowers. I bet your Grandmother loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card lovely colours and the roses look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tracy, love the elegant white embossing.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tracy. I love the embossing as well as the stunning roses. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x